badge

Saturday, July 4, 2015

‘Khuljaye Bachpan’- MY STORY

In this world we all look for love care and guidance. Everyone  need at least one or all of these at certain point of their life. But the most obvious source of love, care and guidance is our parents.

All parents gives values to their children and they inculcate them and forward them to new generation. But the key factor in this process or you can say the mantra behind a successful parenting is quite complex. Almost 50% to 60% parents think parenting as instructive job, where they need to give orders and instruction to their kid which he/she has to follow, but it is believed that buddy parents view it as a more interacting way of guiding or teaching kids without getting authoritative.


Recently India's popular cornflake brand Kellogg's Chocos has articulated this whole concept of buddy parenting as a campaign called "Khuljaye Bachpan".This campaign promote and help in creating "Khushi Ke Pal" between parent and child. It supports empowerment of children's by allowing them to be completely honest with their parents simultaneously bringing healthy bonding which consist of fun, love and learning.

I got an opportunity to participate in this campaign. In which bloggers have been asked to share their "Khushi Ke Pal" . I was excited to be pat of it. To start with my Khushi Ke Pal , let me tell you something about my family. I belong to a semi-modern family. My father is an Ex-army personal and my mom is a housewife. I remember one incident of my childhood memories, I used to be so invasive and always get indulged to atrocious stuff. One day I had a fight with my classmate who's father was also in the same battalion of army in which my father was posted. My teacher asked me to bring my parents for a meeting next day. I was so feared. I didn't showed my notebook to dad. After one week on a Sunday morning my father asked me if I can join him for his morning routine training at his army ground. I hesitated, then I agreed to join him. We reached the army ground , It was a huge ground with full of training stuff. All military personnel were in a same uniform and they were doing march past in a disciplined manner. I asked my dad, why everyone is wearing a same uniform. He said , son this uniform is the symbol of integrity and it brings unity and discipline within peoples. After some I saw my classmate coming with his dad. I was so clueless what is happening. His father and my dad shaken hand and smiled at each other. Now my dad looked at me with a direct instruction which I understood immediately. He was asking to me to greet and shake hand with my classmate. Later he told me that I had already met your class teacher last week. I was feeling so bad about my lie, and I was about to cry, as my dad was now aware of all my mischievous activities at school. I was so frightened. That day my dad had told me that you need not to lie about anything with your parent's. Also you need not to fight with your friends and classmate's. You need to learn from these all "Fauzi uncle". How they work together , learn together and then they fight together for our country. They fight for the pride of our country. You will only fight for the same. This whole incident inculcated the feeling of uniformity, integrity and discipline inside that naughty kid who thought hiding the truth will save him from punishment."

This is my story on "Khuljaye Bachpan" . After that day I had never lied to my parents and that precious day brought happiness & pride in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bet365 review OfPad