badge

Friday, June 13, 2014

How does it feel to not qualify in IIT JEE?

I failed in IIT JEE. Got an abysmal score in  AIEEE and MP PET. It’s not that I had not tried hard ,I  took  a full year drop for Preparing IIT Mains ,but all waste . I won't be playing the blame games on anyone but the truth is "I had failed". But never  loosen the hope for best .

I was very disappointed and so were my parents, and I felt somewhere I have let them down. Some how I managed to get into a government engineering college of my state , and I was low on confidence,but was happy I got my favourite stream “Computer Science”.

I had to prove myself, and gain back the confidence from my family  & friends .

After my admission, I did only one thing, "I Cherished", Lived the life king size (though it was not possible without support from family )  I kept my spirits high and started to learn to acquire knowledge and did not care about exam scores. I started learning to understand. I didn't study much, but I studied just enough that I understood how exactly a particular thing works. I stopped focusing on the curriculum and more on expanding the breadth of my knowledge, and working on practical applications than "memorizing" theory.

Now after these many years I am an success full consultant 

"People now know me not because of my ranks/scores, but because of my work and knowledge, and that is all that matters in the end, my knowledge. Period."

I find  this story of an each individual who doesn’t  get into a Teir 1 institutes of India(IIT’s /IIMS /NIIT’s)  ,but somehow  they don’t  leave the spirit of fighting  & finally  they achieve what they want ……..

So friends never loose on hope………..

This blog is inspired by story of "Dhruv Hari"

Regards,
Yours Snazzy boy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bet365 review OfPad