badge

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Carry your Childhood with you



"If you carry your Childhood with you ,you  never become old " .
As the quote suggest ,what we learn from our childhood memories always remain throughout  our life.The truth is we only get one childhood in whole life,but moral values learned & memories earned can stay in our mind forever and can be used at any stage of life.

We all know many nursery rhymes ,phonics & songs are innocent stories, some contain morals values and others have  political underlying meanings.
Two poems of my preschool had  always enlightened my mind . 

Twinkle Twinkle little Star a Nursery rhyme :

Twinkle Twinkle little Star ,How I wonder what you are .........
This was my favourite one ,we used to do this song in group and also performed this one on stage with some dancing steps .Rhymes consist of words about many kind of activities a children can learn and take up in daily life like dancing , colouring , drawing ,running and many more fun stuff which help a kid in learning new things .

.
 

Johny Johny yes Papa a Nursery rhyme :

This one is also close to my heart .This rhyme is basically remind me of my naughty kid inside me.
I used to be very stubborn & trouble my parents by my funny mistakes .

Telling lie No papa .....this line reminds me of all the lies which had told to my parents ..lol !!

Nursery rhymes, pre-school songs and children's poems will always remain the same as there are. There's always going to be new children in our world who will start learning through the means of these songs.






Parents, teachers and children have kept passing on these lovely traditions and heritage over centuries, allowing us to build a strong foundation for the future generations to able to benefit from our rich history.

Its better to carry your childhood inside  you .....


This post is a part of Kids Hut activity at BlogAdda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bet365 review OfPad