badge

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Simple Things That Make You Happy

It's never too late to start over. If you weren't happy with yesterday, try something different today. Don't stay stuck. Do better. Happiness is a key to success for all of us. In my opinion, no one is in charge of your happiness except you. In today's hectic life, we all run after money. We start our day with our daily activities, then we go to work, after the whole day of physical and mental stress we return to the home to perform housing chores of daily life. We live a routine life sometimes which could  prove to be a boring one. Whereas we have some other set of peoples who always seems to be happy, full of life & energetic. It might be possible that they are following some kind of formula for happiness right now. I wonder do we really have some formulas in place for a happy life. In my view there are no formulas as such, happiness is anything that brings a smile to our face. We can find them in simple things. Let me share few simple things in my life which makes me happy. Meanwhile, you can watch Coca Cola International day of happiness TV commercial.


Starting a day with Gratitude: I start my day with recollecting my achievements & recalling all the things for which I feel grateful, like Do I have a home, Do I have something to eat. I end up with thanking god for providing me desired shelter & food.


Seek out new people to share your life: I love making new friends because everything is more fun with friends.Love others you will find love in return. Treat people with respect & you will be respected.

 Do what you love in your life: Doing things which I love makes me happy, such as blogging, writing, singing which are few hobbies without them I can't think about happiness.

Some Exercise & workout: I have been a fitness conscious from my college days, later I started the workout in Gym & I found that I am much happy when I do regular exercise. As you exercise your release some feel good hormones from your body and feel more energetic & strong. For me, fitness is a key to happiness.

Eat healthy food & Enjoy drinks: I am a foodie and I love to have healthy bites of food. "You are what you eat" it's true in all senses. By eating good & healthy food you are not only taking care of yourself, but at the same  you will feel more energetic & full of happiness.

These are few simple things in my life which makes me happy. We can find it in lot's of ways, it's all about adding a dose of  refreshment, brightness & cheer to the lives of people who love it.What does happiness means to you? What are your simple things for happiness? Please do mention in comment section. We all know sharing is caring.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Bet365 review OfPad