badge

Friday, May 15, 2015

My Airtel App Review- Shake It

Today we are living in the Era of mobile applications & 3G/ 4G. All brands are coming with their innovative mobile APPS on popular OS platforms ranging from Android, iOS & Windows for all their users across the world. One can download a mobile app & use all of it's features on fingertips.
Recently Airtel has launched My Airtel App- a single mobile application for all its user which consist of  all its services including DTH, broadband, Prepaid & Postpaid services. The simple intuitive design of this application comes with the plethora of features for its user & provides a simplest way of  managing all your airtel services through your mobile phones. I have been using Airtel postpaid services, 2 DTH connections & Airtel landline since long time. I am completely satisfied with the services, but earlier the only challenge I was facing was  the bill payments of all services. I have to pay all bills separately by logging into all accounts one by one  or by visiting the airtel store, But after the launch of  " My Airtel App" I can easily track & pay my bills on a single window, that too with some surprising offers & coupons from popular brands like Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra, Ebay, PVR  etc.

Apart from Airtel surprises this App also consist of various options on its home screen which includes Your favourite Action, Repeat or new Recharge , Airtel money, Buy a product , Airtel on touch internet  and lots more. One can easily manage all services & raise all complaints & request by a single touch with 24/7 customer care.
 Out of all these amazing features, the 3 key feature that best suit my lifestyle are:

1) Airtel Surprises - This is the most tempting feature of this App, as it allow the customer to choose from the variety of free coupon on each and every transaction related to billing, payment or recharge.You can easily redeem these coupons with popular brands & online stores as mentioned above. Now I am using these coupons for my online shoppings.

2)Bill Tracking & Payments- This is one of the most important features for me as I use almost all the services from Airtel, it provides a safe & secure way of paying all my bills.I can also store my card details for faster checkouts & trust all information 7 transactions are  encrypted & PCIDSS certified. Hence, You need not to worry about the security of card details. you can also track your bills instantly by using this features.

3) Shake for Exclusive Offers: you must have seen the new TV commercial of airtel on this feature, I loved the TV Ad as well as the feature. You simply need to shake your mobile phone  & you will find various best deals especially for you. Offers ranging from Free data, cash back offer, full Talktime etc.

Airtel has done a wonderful job & taken a giant leap by reconstructing their mobile App. Overall it's a good update & currently available for Android users. As per airtel website soon they are releasing it's a version for iOS (iPhone users). I am sure just like me all other airtel users will be happy to download this application on their mobile. So What are you waiting for, Just do it right away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bet365 review OfPad