badge

Friday, August 21, 2015

#Airtel 4G- The Fastest Network Ever


The Internet is the backbone for all those who work remotely from home or  while traveling. I have been working from home occasionally, sometimes it is short-term, but I do work for the long term as well. My main concern was always my internet connectivity while working from home. I was always looking for fantastic speed internet with reasonable price.Like me, Are you also looking for a faster internet connection.  

Recently India’s fastest growing Telecommunication & Internet service provider Airtel has launched the Airtel 4G (4th generation network- the fastest network ever) in 296 cities in India.  It’s the first operator in India to roll out 4G services in India. The most amazing part is that all 4G services & data pack are available at your existing 3G connection, if you are a 3G user you can simply get the 4G without paying a single penny & browse the 4G internet within 3G plan. This is fantastic guys.


How to Get an Airtel 4G connection:
If you need to upgrade your existing 3G Airtel connection or get a new 4G connection.  Believe me my friends your 4G SIM is just a tweet away. You simply need to login to your twitter account & tweet with hashtag #GetAirtel4G. After that, you will get a reply from @AirtelIndia with a link where you fill up the form to get a free home delivery of 4G SIM.

You can read my post on step to step process for getting the airtel 4G SIM:

What I will Do with my 4G speed Internet:
Below are the few things that I would love to do with my truly faster speed of Airtel 4G

  1. Enjoy downloading my Favorite application & games in few minutes.
  2. Enjoy lag-free video calls with 4G with more picture & voice clarity
  3. Download latest movies in 10min
  4. Download Email attachments in seconds.
  5. Enjoy smoother blogging experience with 4G speed.
  6. Listen & download my favorite music on the go without any hassle.
  7. Watch Youtube videos without any buffering or delay.
  8. Enjoy Online banking & financial transaction with secure & faster connection without worrying about failed or in completed transaction because of slow speed or network issue.
  9. Enjoy my favorite TV show or cricket match without worrying about the speed or buffering. 
  10. I would be using my navigation apps & maps while driving to reach my destination in a hassle free manner.
  11. I would use my 4G connection for all social media activities including twitter, facebook, Whatsapp, Pinterest.
  12. I would be using it for  my video conferencing & Lync call while working from home.
  13. I would be sharing my internet with my family & friends without worrying about lowered speed or bandwidth.
  14. I would be using my 4G for uploading or downloading from my Onedrive.

    This list has no end. So if you want to enjoy all of the above at your fingertip. Get you 4G connection from Airtel.
    Do share in the comment section what you will be doing with your 4G connection.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bet365 review OfPad